I am always open to custom requests for special and one of a kind items. With that in mind, there are a few details that must be addressed before any custom work can begin.
- All custom work will be accepted or rejected on a case by case basis. Current work load, as well as the request itself will determine whether or not I will or will not accept your particular request.
- Should your request be accepted, then an in person or over the phone consultation is required. These consultations go into detail about materials, colors, design elements, etc., and typically last between 30 minutes to an hour. Please have a general idea of what you would like to have made before the consultation.
- There is a nonrefundable $50 consultation fee that must be paid in advance.
- After the consultation, should you decide to go ahead with the custom work, then the $50 consultation fee is deducted from the final cost of the custom work.
- Custom work may be charged hourly at a $50 per hour rate, or charged by a quoted estimate depending on the type of project.
- If given an estimate, the price will not fluctuate more than 25% of the quoted amount.
- Once a price is agreed upon, a 50% down payment is required before work can begin.
- The minimum for any custom work is $250. Any applicable taxes will be applied.
- Custom orders are not eligible for return or refund, but still carries the standard lifetime quality guarantee on parts and materials.
If this is acceptable to you, than please feel free to Contact Me to get your custom order started!