Do you accept custom requests?
I can and do regularly accept custom requests for special and one of a kind items. With that in mind, there are a few details that must be addressed before any custom work can begin.
- All custom work will be accepted or rejected on a case by case basis. Current work load, as well as the request itself will determine whether or not I will or will not accept your particular request.
- Should your request be accepted, then an in person or over the phone consultation is required. These consultations go into detail about materials, colors, design elements, etc., and typically last between 30 minutes to an hour.
- There is a nonrefundable $50 consultation fee that must be paid in advance.
- After the consultation, should you decide to go ahead with the custom work, then the $50 consultation fee is put towards the total cost of the custom work.
- The minimum for any custom work is $250. Any applicable taxes will be applied.