Howdy! My name is Phillip Kimm, and I am honored that you are interested in learning a little more about me and potentially sharing my goods with your audience. If you have any questions or need anything else, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to help you.
My story begins in 2012 when I started leatherworking as a hobby during my time at Purdue University. While bouncing between majors, I was feeling very disenchanted with the way school operated. I would stay up for hours doing work online, to then press a button and have everything that I've done dissappear. All I would get in return for my efforts were pixels arranged on a screen telling me how poorly I compared to my peers. I needed something tangible that I could hold and be proud of, and leatherwork seemed to be the perfect escape from my oppressive studies.
After seven years of college, with no degrees or certifications, I failed out of Purdue for the third time. The only difference was that, after this failure, I was told that I would no longer be able to reapply to study there. Heartbroken that my first pick school decided that I was no longer worth their time or effort, I was determined to prove them wrong.
It was at this point that I decided to pursue leatherwork as more than just a hobby. With the gracious help and blessings from my parents, I officially began making leatherwork my full time endeavor, and I couldn't be happier.
Please check out my About Me page to read a bit more about my story.
- Based in San Antonio, Texas. Currently meet with local clients by appointment only.
- No employees other than myself.
- Started leatherworking as a hobby in the spring of 2012.
- Have sold goods to 9+ countries around the world.
- All items are made completely by hand, including the stitching!
- Phillip spelled with two L's and Kimm spelled with two M's.
- WestEast Armory is spelled with "WestEast" being one word and with the "W", "E", and "A" capitalized.
Logos & Branding:
Please click here to view downloadable logos and branding.
Please click here to view past press and exposure.