Howdy! My name is Phillip Kimm, and I am honored that you are interested in learning a little more about me and potentially sharing my goods with your audience. If you have any questions or need anything other than what I've provided below, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to help you.
My story begins in 2012 when I started leatherworking as a hobby during my time at Purdue University. While bouncing between majors, I was feeling very disenchanted with the way school operated. I would stay up for hours doing work online, to then press a button and have everything that I've done dissappear. All I would get in return for my efforts were pixels arranged on a screen telling me how poorly I compared to my peers. I needed something tangible that I could hold and be proud of, and leatherwork seemed to be the perfect escape from my oppressive studies.
After seven years of college, with no degrees or certifications, I failed out of Purdue for the third time. The only difference was that, after this failure, I was told that I would no longer be able to reapply to study there. Heartbroken that my first pick school decided that I was no longer worth their time or effort, I was determined to prove them wrong.
It was at this point that I decided to pursue leatherwork as more than just a hobby. With the gracious help and blessings from my parents, I officially began making leatherwork my full time endeavor, and I couldn't be happier.
Please check out my About Me page to read a bit more about my story.
- Based in San Antonio, Texas. Currently meet with local clients by appointment only.
- No employees other than myself.
- Started leatherworking as a hobby in the spring of 2012.
- Have sold goods to 9+ countries around the world.
- All items are made completely by hand, including the stitching!
- Phillip spelled with two L's and Kimm spelled with two M's.
- WestEast Armory is spelled with "WestEast" being one word and with the "W", "E", and "A" capitalized.
Logos & Branding:
Please click here to view downloadable logos and branding.
Please click here to view past press and exposure.