Western Stitched Gunbelt
Tough enough to last a lifetime and beefy enough to bear the weight of a sidearm, this will be the very last belt you'll ever need.
This belt is made with a beautiful harness leather exterior and a raw vegetable tanned leather interior to guarantee zero color bleed into your clothes. Coming in at approximately 1/4" thick towards the sides and back, while the tip and buckle area are thinned down to reduce unnecessary bulk. Featuring seven buckle holes for extra adjustment, this belt is perfect for anyone who needs the toughest belts made. Wear it while carrying a sidearm or any other weight on your belt, or just to keep your favorite pair of jeans up.
This belt is completely saddle stitched with durable polyester thread, and features solid brass hardware in your choice of three colors.
Please allow up to 4 weeks for this item to be handcrafted just for you.
- Harness leather exterior with raw vegetable tanned interior
- 1.5" wide
- Sturdy enough to bear the weight of a sidearm
- Solid brass hardware in three (3) different colors
- Approximately 1/4" thick at the thickest areas
- Thinned at the buckle and tip to reduce bulk
- Seven (7) buckle holes for more adjustment
- Saddle stitched with durable polyester thread
- Stylish western pattern along the entire belt
- Additional sizes and customizations upon request
There are two ways to find the size you need for your new belt.
- Measure in inches a belt you wear regularly from the base of the buckle to the hole you use most. As a quick check to be sure your measurement is correct, it should be about two inches larger than your waist measurement.
Please see the photo provided for clarification if necessary.
- Measure your waist in inches at the area that your belt loops would be. Add two inches to this measurement to find your belt size. As a quick check to be sure that your measurement is correct, it should be about two inches larger than your waist measurement.
If you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact me.